The Healthiest Diet Plan or Food List for Diabetics
Food really matters a lot when it comes to diabetes. A little bit of mistake in food selection can cost a diabetic patient his health. Therefore, we’ve come up with the best diabetic foods list; type 2 diabetic food list, and type 2 diabetes food guide; for diabetic patients who can enjoy tasty and healthy food in spite of the diabetic condition.
Best Diabetic Foods List
The best diabetes foods list includes starches, vegetables, fruits, proteins, milk, and drinks. Starches provide essential carbohydrates. The best starches can be found in whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, millet, etc; and baked sweet potatoes. Vegetables and fruits provide fiber. Eat vegetables raw, steamed, or grilled, etc. When going for canned veggies make sure that they contain low sodium and no salt, and when buying canned fruits make sure they are either sugar-free or contain low levels of sugar. Go heavy on protein-rich foods like beans, nuts, tofu, fish, chicken, eggs and low-fat dairy products. When consuming meat, make sure to skin off the poultry material. Do not consume fried meats, ribs, pork bacon, cheese, beans made with lard, etc. Keep dairy consumption to low-fat always and consume it only rarely. If you’d like to drink something fancy, then drink black coffee, light beer, unsweetened tea with lemon, and flavored water. Make a list of your healthy diabetic foods using the list given above.
Type 2 Diabetic Food List
Some of the most common symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes are: frequent urination; high blood sugar; fatigue; dizziness; headaches; mood changes; etc. The diet for Type 2 Diabetic patients comprises of foods that eliminate and prevent these symptoms from occurring. The most important point to consider is that Type 2 Diabetic patients should monitor their intake levels of carbohydrates. Carbohydrates tremendously affect the blood sugar levels; therefore their intake quantity must be controlled. Carbohydrates are mainly found in grains, pasta, bread, dairy products, fruit and starchy vegetables. These foods quickly get broken down into glucose which becomes the primal cause of rising blood sugar levels. A healthy plate for Type 2 Diabetic patients would ideally include fifty percent non-starchy vegetables with the rest being whole grains, nuts, seeds, lean protein, low-fat dairy, fresh fruits, healthy fats, etc.
Type 2 Diabetes Food Guide
To make easier meal plans comprising of a wide variety of choices of healthy and tasty foods for Type 2 Diabetic patients, please consider:
- Foods from all groups
- Low calories
- Restricted and equal amounts of carbohydrates for all meals
- Healthy fats
Talk to your doctor or nutritionist about your food choices. Let them guide you into making a perfectly healthy diet plan. If you choose to drink alcohol or feel the need to eats sweets, then a consultation with the doctor is a must. The following guide can be used while deciding on an everyday Type 2 Diabetic Menu:
- Vegetables (2–3 cups)
- Fruits (1–2 cups)
- Grains (3–4 oz)
- Protein Rich Foods (5–6 oz)
- Dairy Products (3 cups)
- Oils or Healthy Fats (up to only 7 tsp)
It is possible to eliminate all Type 2 Diabetic symptoms just by altering diet and lifestyle a little bit. Diet plays a major role because diabetes is dependent on fluctuating blood sugar levels, which are in turn dependent on diet. So, a healthy meal plan that is carefully thought of and duly discussed with a doctor or nutritionist, who can help you in making the healthiest meal plan that suits your body.
Here Is a Small Sample Of What You'll Learn When You Read the Article Of The Reverse Diabetes Today (TM) System
- Those not-so “innocent” yet everyday toxins that are currently attacking your body and severely damaging your pancreas. They’re everywhere today — including household cleaning products, plastics and air pollution. They poison your insulin-producing beta cells, making Type 2 diabetes worse, while hastening the onset of Type 1. You’ll learn the best way for detoxifying your body to get these nasty chemicals out of your body.
- Why we all are becoming so prone to killer diseases. Find out how the pharmaceutical and food industry are conspiring to poison you and make you sick
- Why diabetes drugs not only don't work, they actually make the patient WORSE!
- What to do and what NOT to do to normalize your blood sugar levels naturally and effectively.
- Which food industries use advertising to encourage doctors to tell you that their “food” is good for you – just like those cigarette ads in the 1950’s!
- The single most effective fruits and vegetables in cleaning up excess acidic waste… and how to cleanse your pancreas completely from systemic acidosis.
- Why, what your Doctor has told you is wrong, and why many medications actually increase the side effects and complications of diabetes.
- A combination of diet and lifestyle changes that will stabilize your blood sugar and keep it at a healthy level.
- How to naturally reduce your cravings for toxic foods.
- How to quickly boost your Immune System and never have to worry about any illnesses ever again.
- How to apply the latest scientific breakthroughs into practical steps to bring your blood sugar levels back to the levels of a non diabetic within just a few weeks, and restore optimum health.
- Why treating the symptoms of disease is like using an umbrella inside your house instead of fixing the roof.
- The most powerful creator of health (Hint: it’s not a food or vitamin!)
- The best way to simplify the task of making a health-conscious lifestyle adjustment.
- A scientific discovery that jump-starts your body to do its natural work, which is to heal itself and restore your pancreatic function: producing enough insulin to control the level of sugar in your blood and use the glucose for energy!