Relationship between Your Weight and Diabetes
In order to understand does obesity cause diabetes type 2 you will have to first of all understand the causes of diabetes. In fact diabetes is caused due to a number of disorders in your body like chronic high level of glucose in blood caused by insufficient production of insulin in the body to regulate it. This inability to produce sufficient amount of insulin can cause two types of diabetes among children as well as adults- Type 1 and Type 2. Type 1 diabetes is caused due to non-production of insulin by your body whereas Type 2 diabetes is caused due to inability of the body to react to the insulin produced by it i.e. your body becomes resistant to insulin. Nearly 90% of diabetic people have Type2 diabetes. Earlier it was diagnosed over 40 years of age but it is found in children and adolescents of all age groups due to changes in lifestyle and eating habits.
How obesity causes diabetes type 2?
Diabetes Type 2 can be caused due to various risk factors including race, age, stress, genetics, medication, pregnancy, high cholesterol and family history but today obesity is considered as one of its main reasons. Today nearly 90% patients of diabetes type2 suffer from overweight problem. Main reason of this increasing number is the pressure of obesity on the ability of their body to control their high blood sugar levels by using the insulin properly. It increases their tendency to be type 2 diabetic. Thus obesity causes diabetes type 2 all over the world due to increasing number of obese people.
How to prevent diabetes?
According to various studies type2 diabetes can be prevented among adults at high risk by losing their weight to some extent and changing lifestyle. Lifestyle can be changed by involving into moderate to intense physical activities along with changing your diet. All these activities can collectively help you in losing your weight to some extent as well as reduce the chances of development of diabetes in your body. So if you are overweight then even small amount of weight loss can improve the chances of preventing the chances to ask questions like does obesity cause diabetes type 2 in future?
What to do if you already have diabetes?
If you know that obesity causes diabetes type 2 then you can exercise regularly and choose your food wisely, make modest changes in your lifestyle, reduce your stress level and use medicines to lower your levels of blood sugar. People with type 2 diabetes should sensitize their body to insulin by using insulin drugs to lower their blood sugar levels whereas people with type1 diabetes should have externally originated insulin maintain healthy levels of their blood glucose. But these drugs should be taken properly to get the best results as they also have certain side effects like unconsciousness, seizures and even death in some cases.
So after knowing the answer of does obesity cause diabetes type 2 you should try to lose some amount of your weight by changing your lifestyle to keep your blood sugar levels low without using or reducing the use of medication and remain healthy for long.
Here Is a Small Sample Of What You’ll Learn When You Read the Article Of The Reverse Diabetes Today (TM) System
- Those not-so “innocent” yet everyday toxins that are currently attacking your body and severely damaging your pancreas. They’re everywhere today — including household cleaning products, plastics and air pollution. They poison your insulin-producing beta cells, making Type 2 diabetes worse, while hastening the onset of Type 1. You’ll learn the best way for detoxifying your body to get these nasty chemicals out of your body.
- Why we all are becoming so prone to killer diseases. Find out how the pharmaceutical and food industry are conspiring to poison you and make you sick
- Why diabetes drugs not only don’t work, they actually make the patient WORSE!
- What to do and what NOT to do to normalize your blood sugar levels naturally and effectively.
- Which food industries use advertising to encourage doctors to tell you that their “food” is good for you – just like those cigarette ads in the 1950’s!
- The single most effective fruits and vegetables in cleaning up excess acidic waste… and how to cleanse your pancreas completely from systemic acidosis.
- Why, what your Doctor has told you is wrong, and why many medications actually increase the side effects and complications of diabetes.
- A combination of diet and lifestyle changes that will stabilize your blood sugar and keep it at a healthy level.
- How to naturally reduce your cravings for toxic foods.
- How to quickly boost your Immune System and never have to worry about any illnesses ever again.
- How to apply the latest scientific breakthroughs into practical steps to bring your blood sugar levels back to the levels of a non diabetic within just a few weeks, and restore optimum health.
- Why treating the symptoms of disease is like using an umbrella inside your house instead of fixing the roof.
- The most powerful creator of health (Hint: it’s not a food or vitamin!)
- The best way to simplify the task of making a health-conscious lifestyle adjustment.
- A scientific discovery that jump-starts your body to do its natural work, which is to heal itself and restore your pancreatic function: producing enough insulin to control the level of sugar in your blood and use the glucose for energy!