The Early Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes in Men
Type 2 diabetes is an increasingly common condition, affecting 8.5% of the global population. It can have a huge impact on quality of life and often leads to circulatory problems as well as kidney failure. Knowing the early diabetes symptoms in men is the first step to identifying the problem and seeking proper help.
The early symptoms of type 2 diabetes are also known as symptoms of prediabetes. There are very few of these, and they are generally uncommon. Indicators that put men at risk for developing type 2 diabetes include obesity and unhealthy diets, with high consumption of sugars. Though these are not recognizable as symptoms, the first sign of diabetes in men is generally the development of excess body fat and little exercise as far as this is well concerned.
An overweight or obese BMI is another risk factor that heightens the chance of prediabetes developing into type 2 diabetes. Inactivity, that may be caused by an office job or another sedentary lifestyle, is a large contributor to the development of prediabetes. Prediabetes can be reversed with lifestyle changes to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes in men as it is well known.
When prediabetes develops into type 2 diabetes, medical help must be sought. These are the signs of type 2 diabetes in men and indicate a severe medical condition. These symptoms occur in most people who develop the condition, although a small number of men with type 2 diabetes do not display symptoms.
Increased thirst is the first symptom those who have developed the condition may notice. This may be overlooked in warm climates, but if combined with the rest of the symptoms of type 2 diabetes it indicates that prediabetes has developed into a full-blown condition. Men with type 2 diabetes will experience fatigue, finding it difficult to complete their usual daily routine. This is because their bodies cannot break down sugar to gain nutrition and energy. Frequent urination is another sign that the body is not effectively processing sugar, instead of treating it as a waste product. Unclear or blurry vision is one of the most noticeable signs that results from the onset of type 2 diabetes in men.
If any of these symptoms are displayed in a man you believe to be at risk for diabetes, seek medical help.
How to Seek Help
A visit to the doctor can quickly confirm or deny a diagnosis of type 2 diabetes with a blood sugar test. Once diagnosed, blood sugar medication can be prescribed that will help to manage the condition. Ultimately, changes in lifestyle will be required in order to regain previous quality of life and health.
Reversing Type 2 Diabetes
Reversing the condition requires a complete lifestyle change. Men have to begin to exercise regularly and eat healthy food in order to get their health back and process sugar effectively again. Recognizing the first signs of type 2 diabetes will make the reversal of the condition easier, as the length of time, the condition has been prevalent for determines the likelihood of reversal.
Here Is a Small Sample Of What You’ll Learn When You Read the Article Of The Reverse Diabetes Today (TM) System
- Those not-so “innocent” yet everyday toxins that are currently attacking your body and severely damaging your pancreas. They’re everywhere today — including household cleaning products, plastics and air pollution. They poison your insulin-producing beta cells, making Type 2 diabetes worse, while hastening the onset of Type 1. You’ll learn the best way for detoxifying your body to get these nasty chemicals out of your body.
- Why we all are becoming so prone to killer diseases. Find out how the pharmaceutical and food industry are conspiring to poison you and make you sick
- Why diabetes drugs not only don’t work, they actually make the patient WORSE!
- What to do and what NOT to do to normalize your blood sugar levels naturally and effectively.
- Which food industries use advertising to encourage doctors to tell you that their “food” is good for you – just like those cigarette ads in the 1950’s!
- The single most effective fruits and vegetables in cleaning up excess acidic waste… and how to cleanse your pancreas completely from systemic acidosis.
- Why, what your Doctor has told you is wrong, and why many medications actually increase the side effects and complications of diabetes.
- A combination of diet and lifestyle changes that will stabilize your blood sugar and keep it at a healthy level.
- How to naturally reduce your cravings for toxic foods.
- How to quickly boost your Immune System and never have to worry about any illnesses ever again.
- How to apply the latest scientific breakthroughs into practical steps to bring your blood sugar levels back to the levels of a non diabetic within just a few weeks, and restore optimum health.
- Why treating the symptoms of disease is like using an umbrella inside your house instead of fixing the roof.
- The most powerful creator of health (Hint: it’s not a food or vitamin!)
- The best way to simplify the task of making a health-conscious lifestyle adjustment.
- A scientific discovery that jump-starts your body to do its natural work, which is to heal itself and restore your pancreatic function: producing enough insulin to control the level of sugar in your blood and use the glucose for energy!